Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Legend of Zelda: Day 1

Wow!  Quite some time has passed since I last grabbed the wooden sword and stabbed the wise man, only to find him disappear forever.  I used to be an expert swordsman, so I ventured straight to the first dungeon thinking I could slay Aquamentus with no trouble.

Goriya
Unfortunately after acquiring the bow the room full of boomerang throwing Goriya quickly took me out. After re-spawning, it became evident that three hearts would not suffice to complete this dungeon.  I am so rusty at this game that it is embarrassing.

The great thing about the original Zelda is the simplicity of making Link stronger.  It only took one bomb to increase my health, which was enough to return to the Level-1, defeat those fat Goriya fools, and get my first piece of the Triforce.

I decided it would be a good idea to get some more hearts and upgrade to the silver sword before continuing to Level-2.  This set me to easily get the second and third pieces of the Triforce.  Now I just need to hit the graveyard a few times to get enough coins for the blue tunic.

No comments:

Post a Comment