Saturday, November 12, 2011

Adventure of Link: Day 2

I forget how brutal The Adventure of Link can be.  No matter how far I level up, falling down a hole into water kills me every time.  Link needs to learn how to swim.

The second dungeon was challenging, but nothing too hard to handle.  I did find all the spitballs coming from gargoyle heads and the boss a bit annoying.  Every time you get hit, Link takes a step back and is stunned for a brief second.  It is just long enough to throw of your mojo.

Daira
I have also decided that Link doesn't use a sword in The Adventure of Link, he's a knife wielding idiot.  Countless times I sweep in for a stab at an enemy only to fall short and miss completely.  This couldn't be more true than when trying to kill the axe throwing Daira.

Today was the first time in awhile that I got so frustrated at the game I had to put it down and walk away.  Maybe tomorrow I'll see an end to these blasted fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment